The War Against Inflammation
_Hippocrates said, “Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.” Good nutrition really is the basis for healing. Yes, you really are what you eat.
There is said to be no cure for immunological illnesses like autoimmune diseases (inflammatory bowel disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, etc.), autism and related disorders, ADHD, allergy and asthma, etc. Yet, I have been fortunate in helping many experience symptomatic relief so profound that we may as well call it one.
When it comes to overall health, nothing is more important than good nutrition and a working digestive system. Many are unaware of just how much our health is impacted by our diet. We hear often about heart, bones and cholesterol, but the impact on immune system diseases is less widely understood, both by the medical profession and the general public.
My mentor, Dr. Sidney Baker, well-known author and complex disease specialist, taught me many years ago that “inflammation is inflammation” whether it manifests itself in the brain, on the skin, in the gut, etc. Many natural treatments can have enormous effect on reducing systemic inflammation. I hope to provide you with the guidance and moral support necessary to achieve significant improvement in your symptoms by eating differently. Learn more...
Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, Autism, ADHD and other developmental issues, Allergy, Celiac Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis...
Nutrition, MS, Certified Nutritional
Special Education, MS, NYS Certified
Certified Family Herbalist
Author, Speaker, Autism Advocate
I can help you, but the arbiter of change has to be you. Changing your diet is hard — but being sick, or watching a loved one suffer in illness, is harder. As the mother of a profoundly autistic son and as someone who suffers her own autoimmune illness, I am in the trenches right alongside you. I know the bad and the good from first-hand experience, and I have major incentive to find every piece of information I can, and to stay current. Commit to dietary changes and you may find that, after a short time, it really isn’t as difficult as you thought it would be — and you have so much to gain! Learn more...
- I knew Judy was the right fit for my family. Our one goal was to get our child well any way we possibly could...
- Judy was the pioneer for this cutting edge therapy and we are so privileged to have been able to work side by side with her...
- Because of Judy Chinitz, my son now has a bright future ahead of him. She has given back our child to us and for that I owe her my humble thank you...
_- Judy Chinitz, without a doubt, is the best thing that’s ever happened to my family. She has totally changed our lives...
- I found Judy’s approach refreshing: “start with the basics.” There is more compassion for us as mothers, because she has also been down this road...
- First of all, for me, I was no longer groping in the dark guessing, half understanding all the medical lingo. Emotionally too Judy has been and is my lifeline...
_Gut Reactions Blog
Join me in my quest — "Inflammatory" thoughts, ideas, information, science, what I'm doing to help, and more...
The Daily Special Blog
Find delicious, nutritious and easy recipes, as well as advice on how to survive a special needs diet.
Reference Judy's books and articles.